Coaching Opportunities for Foundation & Youth Development Phases in our Elite Talent Identification Pathway Centre
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our coaching set-up and talent Identification pathway within our Elite Performance Centre. Working at our base in Gloucester you will play a vital role in the delivery of our coaching programme. Including the planning and delivery of session in line with our coaching philosophy and our teaching the game document. You will need experience of coaching players between the ages of 6-17. You must be able to demonstrate your own desire to learn and develop whilst showing the necessary desire and commitment to develop players.
Potential coaches should be able to set up, manage and promote an outstanding fun learning environment that is fully inclusive and safe.
Candidates will need to hold the FA Level 2 and Youth Award certificates or UEFA B Coaching License. Candidates must also hold an in date FA emergency first aid and safeguarding qualifications.
Successful applicants for the positions will be subject to undertaking an enhanced DBS check.
What we can offer in Return
- CPD programmes with certain session delivered by Category one academy staff.
- Mentoring and Support provided by Uefa A, AYA, FA Talent ID level 4 staff.
- Support and guidance to obtain FA qualifications.
- Coach Development Opportunities
- Work with players who have the potential to sign for professional academies.
- Opportunities to visit a category one academy, watching and observing sessions.
- Manage and Participate in our games programmes.
- Opportunities to watch Aston Villa 1st team and U23 games.
- Coaching kit and equipment provided.CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: 13th June 2022 Applications should be emailed: email@example.comPlease email CV.